Thursday 5 March 2015

Oh My Eyes....

Colored contact lenses are the most amazing innovation of the fashion industry. Me, myself will try to make different look using eye shadow . . I know it's a bit tedious job to insert them in your eyes every morning, adding one more step of getting ready in the bathroom, but once you get used to it, you'll like it! And you'll feel like your eyes are look so extraordinary! haha. When I was in school, I used to to see my friend wear Contact lenses If I wanna wear sure somebody have to fix for me...it also can take a hours if myself wanna do so.  It's like instant make up for my eye! haha. A lot of people are now switching from glasses to colored contact lenses as they are more attractive, handy, beneficial and can give you a complete transformation! but I don't have Eye problem just GATAIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment